- 1 lb shrimp
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tsp minced or pressed garlic
- 1 tbsp red chopped onion or shallot
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes for flavor
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 medium orange cut into wedges/slices
- 1 medium lemon cut into wedges/slices
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Tangerine Crunch Chopped Kit
- Whisk olive oil, orange and lemon juice, garlic, onion, 1/2 of parsley, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Pour into large skillet on medium heat and let simmer. Add shrimp and season with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Cook until shrimp turns pink or just sauce for 5 minutes if using cooked shrimp to absorb flavor. Add the lemon and orange slices to the mixture. Top with remaining parsley.
- Mix Taylor Farms Tangerine Crunch Chopped Kit together in salad bowl.
- Serve both together on plate.
Recipe courtesy of Nashville WifeStyles