- 1 Head of cauliflower, sliced into steaks
- ¼ Cup of olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of minced rosemary
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 1 Jalapeño, finely diced
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1 Handful of cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh rosemary, minced
- ⅔ Cup of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl arrange Steakhouse Wedge Chopped Kit and top off with bacon, crispy onions, and seasoning. Reserve dressing until topping.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, rosemary, and garlic cloves for cauliflower steaks. Arrange steaks on baking sheet and brush with olive oil mixture. Season liberally with kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a food processor add in shallots, Jalapeño, and garlic cloves. Pulse mixture until chopped. Add in rosemary, red wine vinegar and slowly drizzle in olive oil until mixture is emulsified. Gently pulse in the cilantro until mixture is combined.
- Dress salad with blue cheese dressing and arrange cauliflower steaks on top. Drizzle with chimichurri sauce and serve.
Recipe courtesy of The College Housewife