- 6 cups Taylor Farms Organic Baby Spring Mix
- (15-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Organic Smooth & Creamy Fat Free Plain Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons whole grain or stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder Chickpea and Summer Vegetable Salad Ingredients
- Combine the yogurt, mustard, honey, lemon juice, and garlic powder in a small bowl and mix until smooth.
- Divide the baby spring mix between two plates. Top with the chickpeas, tomatoes, bell pepper, and onion. Drizzle with the prepared Yogurt Honey Mustard Dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Tangled up in Food.