1. For the tortilla shells: Preheat oven to 425°F. Microwave tortillas for 30 seconds or until soft and pliable. Brush front and back of tortillas with neutral oil, and lift over a 4-5 inch upside down oven safe ramekin or bowl. Push down the sides against the bowl. There will be creases and folds from the parts of the tortilla that do not stick to the bowl.
2. Sprinkle outside of tortilla with salt. Arrange upside down bowls with tortillas on top of a large sheet pan. Repeat with remaining bowls and tortillas. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, rotating halfway through. Remove trays from oven when tortillas are toasted and slightly golden brown on the edges. Let cool completely on the bowls before removing.
3. For the fajitas: Lower heat to 400°F. Line a large sheet pan with foil. In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, paprika, and salt.
4. Drizzle chicken breasts with a little olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning mixture, front and back. Arrange in center of baking sheet. Toss bell peppers and onions in a little olive oil and a generous sprinkle of seasoning and arrange around the chicken. Bake for 20-23 min or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Let cool slightly and shred with two forks. Toss shredded chicken in any extra oil and seasoning left on the pan. Squeeze lime juice over the chicken.
6. To assemble: Fill each tortilla shell with salad greens. Top with the tortilla strips and cheese, shredded chicken, onions and bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and a lime wedge. Top with the salsa ranch dressing. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Madeline Hall