- 2 15oz cans artichoke hearts (drained) not in oil or marinated
- 2 cups Taylor Farms Organic Arugula
- 1 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion salt
- fresh ground pepper
- In a mixing bowl, using a hand held mixer, beat your room temperature cream cheese until it is smooth and fluffy, about 30-60 seconds.
- Add in mayo, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, juice from half a lemon, and lemon and garlic salts. Mix.
- Chop artichoke hearts into bite size pieces, and rough chop spinach. Toss into bowl and mix with spatula so everything is well coated with ingredients.
- In an 8×8 pan or pie dish place spinach artichoke dip inside. Top with extra parmesan cheese and fresh ground pepper. Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes when top is turning golden brown and is bubbling.
What do I bake spinach artichoke dip in?
This recipe would fill an 8×8 pan.You can use glass, metal, or any other material. You can also branch out and use a pie dish or like pictured, I used 2 oven safe french onion soup bowls! The only requirement is to use oven safe. If you are worried about it sticking too much spray a non-stick spray before placing into the baking dish.
What do I serve hot cheesy artichoke dip with?
My favorite is a nice, crusty baguette cut crosswise and thin. My mouth is drooling right now.
But here are some other options
- crackers (try some of Trader Joes Gourmet crackers!)
- crunchy vegetables- carrot sticks and celery sticks are amazing!
- Need a gluten-free option? TORTILLA CHIPS! this is what I love, and I love that is adds a little but of crunch.
Recipe courtesy of ohsodelicioso.com