1. Add olive oil, quinoa, vegetable broth, and minced garlic to a non-stick 2 qt. lidded pot and bring to a boil.
2. Turn heat down, and simmer covered for 15 minutes, or until all water has evaporated.
3. Remove from heat, and let quinoa rest covered for 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
4. To a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients of the kit and stir in rainbow quinoa.
5. Top with cubed avocado, chopped fresh cilantro, and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
Recipe courtesy of https://themindfulhapa.com