- 1 bag of Taylor Farms Cauliflower Florets, cut in half
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 corn tortillas
- ¼ head purple cabbage, washed and julienned
- 1 C shredded carrot
- 4 T chopped cilantro
- 2 T Lantana Hummus (in this recipe, we used Black Bean and 3-Pepper)
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Avocado (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place cauliflower florets on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with cumin, salt and pepper. Toss until well-coated and roast in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- To assemble tacos, spread hummus onto tortilla, place 4-5 cauliflower florets in each tortilla, then sprinkle with cabbage, carrot and cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges and sliced avocado, if desired.