- Cook the cauliflower pearls according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add shallot and mushrooms, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes or so.
- Then, add the stir fry kit vegetables and the cabbage and continue to stir, sautéing the vegetables to your liking. Meanwhile, in a separate skillet, fry the two eggs.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, remove skillet from the heat and add the pad thai sauce, stirring so that the vegetables are coated.
- Pour cauliflower pearls into a bowl then top it with the vegetables and eggs.
Recipe courtesy of The Almond Eater.