- 1 (16 ounce) bag Cauliflower Pearls
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle hot sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 bunch celery cut into 4-inch pieces, for serving
- Crackers, for serving
- Steam Cauliflower Pearls in bag according to package directions. Add to 3-quart sauce pan set over medium-high heat and mash until smooth.
- Add hot sauce and stir until heated through. Stir in cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and ranch. Continue stirring until hot and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with celery sticks or crackers. Or, transfer to a slow cooker and keep warm until serving time.
This recipe originally appeared on Culinary Hill.