- 1-1/2 cups Bob’s Redmill® Paleo Baking Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil
- 1/2 cup of Butternut Squash(boiled and mashed)
- 1/4 cup dairy-free milk of choice
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Mix all the ingredients together into a uniform blend. NOTE: For fluffier pancakes, separate the eggs, whisk the whites until stiff, and then fold them into the batter.
- Ladle the batter into a pre-heated waffle iron, and cook until golden and crisp!
- Serve with toppings of your choice.
Recipe courtesy of Primal Kitchen.