Buffalo Ranch Salad with Hemp Crusted Chicken
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together hemp seeds, almond meal, salt, pepper and cayenne in a bowl until evenly combined.
- Dip each chicken strip in whisked eggs and shake to let extra egg drip off
- Add chicken to hemp mixture until coated
- Transfer chicken strips to baking sheet
- Lightly spray chicken strips with cooking spray or olive oil
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flip chicken half-way through, until chicken is fully cooked inside
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Combine salad kit ingredients together and toss
- Top salad with sliced hemp crusted chicken breasts