- Pre-heat oven to 375-400 degrees (depending on your oven and crust instructions).
- While the oven is heating, add all salad kit ingredients into a bowl (including grilled chicken, if using) and toss with light dressing. Set aside.
- Bake crust (on a pizza pan) for 10-12 minutes, remove from oven and let cool. Once the crust is cool, drizzle olive oil on top and add a pinch of sea salt.
- Next, add the tossed salad directly onto the pizza. Top with red pepper flakes for some spice.
- Once you’ve sliced individual pieces of pizza, use any remaining dressing as garnish for extra flavor!
Recipe courtesy of Molly My.