- All-purpose flour or semolina flour, for rolling out the dough
- 1 pound fresh pizza dough (see Recipe Notes)
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella, or pizza cheese of choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Taylor Farms Cheddar Ranch with Grilled Chicken Chopped Salad Kit
- For serving: buffalo sauce, ground black pepper, freshly snipped chives
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Place a pizza stone on the center rack to heat up as the oven preheats. Once the oven comes to temperature, let the stone sit in the oven for a good 15 minutes so it gets super smoking hot – this is important to get that perfectly crusty texture out of the pizza. If you do not have a pizza stone, you can also use a large baking sheet. Prep a pizza peel with a generous sprinkling of semolina flour or flour and set aside.
- Assemble the pizza: Place the dough on a lightly floured surface. Use your hands to form the dough into a 12” round. Transfer the dough to the prepared pizza peel. Top with the mozzarella, and the chicken, bacon, and cheddar from the Chopped Salad Kit. Brush the olive oil around the outer crust of the pizza. Don’t skip this step! It adds some flavor & helps ensure the crust stays nice and golden through baking.
- Bake the pizza: Carefully transfer the pizza to the preheated pizza stone in the oven and bake for 15-17 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbling and the crust is golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly, then drizzle some buffalo sauce over top.
- Finish the pizza: In a medium bowl, toss together the salad greens and ranch dressing from the Chopped Salad Kit. Arrange the salad over the pizza, finishing with a good sprinkling of ground black pepper, freshly snipped chives, and some drizzles of buffalo sauce & ranch dressing as desired. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of plays well with butter.