Herbed Blue Cheese Dressing:
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 6 oz Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of fresh minced rosemary
For the Salad:
- 4 cups Taylor Farms Garden Salad
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 chive, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
1. In a small bowl, mash blue cheese and yogurt together with a fork.
2. Stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, rosemary, and garlic powder until well blended.
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Makes 1 cup of dressing.
4. Assemble the salad with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, carrots, and chives. Drizzle with dressing and top with more blue cheese crumbles.