- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease a large baking sheet generously with olive oil.
- Add flour and sliced avocados to a Ziploc bag and shake gently to coat.
- Remove floured avocados from the Ziploc bag and discard the leftover flour.
- Place beaten eggs in a small bowl (larger than the avocado slices).
- In another small bowl, combine bread crumbs, salt and garlic powder.
- Dip flour-coated avocados in the beaten eggs, then put them into the bread crumb mixture and turn to coat.
- Placed coated avocado pieces in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and spray them with cooking spray.
- After they have been sprayed with cooking spray, sprinkle with a little extra sea salt, if desired.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, flip over and bake an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve warm over a Taylor Farms Avocado Tomatillo Crunch Salad Kit, or with your favorite dipping sauce!
Recipe courtesy of JoyFoodSunshine.