- 1 1.5-pound package of fingerling potatoes
- ½ medium Mission Avocado
- 1 cup Taylor Farms Power Greens Organic Baby Spinach & Baby Kale
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ paprika, plus more for garnish
- Chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender.
- Remove potatoes and cool to the touch. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out most of the filling of each half and place into the bowl of a food processor. Place the potato skins back on the baking sheet; cook for 5-7 more minutes, until crispy.
- In the food processor with the potato filling, add avocado, greens, dill, non-dairy milk, mustard, lemon juice, onion powder, salt, pepper and paprika. Blend until completely smooth, adding more non-dairy milk if needed.
- Place a small scoop of the filling into each potato skin. Garnish with paprika and chives.
Recipe courtesy of Emilie Eats.