- 2 cups farro, cooked & cooled
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 cups Taylor Farms Organic Arugula
- 1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced & quartered
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup grilled corn
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- In a large mixing bowl add the cooked farro, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt & pepper. Stir until evenly coated.
- Add the arugula, cucumber, strawberries, red onion, feta cheese, corn & pepitas. Toss until evenly combined.
- Transfer to desired serving bowl & sprinkle with additional feta cheese if desired.
Note: to cook the farro use 6 cups of low sodium chicken stock. Simply bring stock + farro to a boil & then a gentle simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes. Strain & rinse with water to cool.
Recipe courtesy of hey modest marce.