1. Preheat oven to broil. Using the packet of gouda cheese from the Taylor Farms Apple Spice Chopped Kit, evenly spread cheese on the flatbread. Broil for a few minutes until cheese is melted and flatbread is golden brown.
2. Slice apple into 1/4 inch wedges and toss in lemon juice. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Toss in apples and cinnamon and sauté until just slightly soft, about 3 minutes.
3. Place sautéed apples on top of the melted gouda.
4. In a mixing bowl toss the Apple Spiced Chopped Kit with dressing and half of the toppings.
5. Generously top the flatbread with the chopped salad. Garnish with the remaining toppings and enjoy!