- 1-2 packages Taylor Farms Toasted Sesame Chopped Salad Kits
- 1-2 bundles Udon noodles (substitute with ramen or Spaghetti noodles if desired), cooked until al dente
- 1 cup fresh or frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 pint, cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2-3 seedless cucumbers, chopped or cut into noodles
- 6-8 mini sweet peppers
- 1-2 cups mung bean sprouts
- 1 1/2 cups red grapes, halved
- (optional) Garnish: Sesame seeds, chopped green onion, cilantro
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and prepare noodles according to package instructions, taking care not to overcook.
- As the noodles cook, empty contents of the Taylor Farms Toasted Sesame Chopped Salad Kit into a large salad bowl, reserving dressing for serving.
- Add remaining chopped ingredients and gently toss to combine.
- When the noodles are ready, immediately rinse under cold water to stop further cooking and speed up cool-down. Transfer noodles to the salad bowl and toss everything together.
- Divide salad among bowls and drizzle with the sesame dressing provided.
Recipe courtesy of Coffee & Crayons.