- 2 containers Farmhouse Bacon Chopped Salad Kit
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple diced
- 2 cups strawberries hulled and halved
- 2 avocados diced
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped, for garnish
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley or mint chopped, for garnish
- black sesame seeds for garnish
- 8 strawberries hulled and halved
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
For the salad
- Arrange the salad evenly across a large platter. Sprinkle the fruit evenly over the salad blend. Sprinkle the garnishes over the top. Drizzle the salad with the dressing and serve.
For the dressing
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients together in a food processor or high speed blender. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Recipe courtesy of The Movement Menu.