Margarita Shrimp Salad
- 1 pound shrimp 16-20 count
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 whole lemon
- 1 whole lime
- 2 tbsp triple sec
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 whole jalapeno chopped
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper optional if you want it spicy
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 package Taylor Farms Southwestern Crunch Salad
Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing
- 1/2 cup ranch
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1/2 whole jalapeno
- 1/2 whole lime
- In a bowl, add olive oil, lemon juice, lime juice, triple sec, tequila, chopped garlic, chopped jalapeno, cumin, smoked paprika, and cayenne; stir.
- In a bag or baking dish pour the margarita marinade over thawed shrimp – add some cilantro and refrigerate for about 5-10 minutes (longer will give you more flavor)!
- While the shrimp is soaking in the flavor, add ranch, lime juice, cilantro and jalapeno to a food processor.
- Blend until smooth and let set in the refrigerator.
- With your grill on high, grill your shrimp, on a rack so that it doesn’t fall through the grates. (i use a cooling rack, it works great!) brush remaining marinade on shrimp and turn after 3 minutes, cook another 2-4 minutes until opaque brushing more marinade on as desired.
- Add Taylor Farms Southwestern Crunch Salad to a bowl, top with margarita shrimp and drizzle jalapeno cilantro dressing. Enjoy!
This recipe originally appeared on Dad With A Pan.