- 4 whole-wheat pita breads
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Taylor Farms Greek Chopped Salad
- ½ cucumber, diced
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Cut each pita bread in half, then into thirds to create triangular wedges. Place on a baking sheet in a single layer and lightly coat or spray tops with olive oil. Sprinkle each with cumin, salt and pepper. Roast for 7-10 minutes, until golden brown and crisp. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile assemble the Greek Chopped Salad according to package directions and stir in cucumber and feta cheese.
- Place pita chips on bottom of plates or a serving dish and top with prepared salad. Enjoy by hand as a nacho-style salad.
This recipe originally appeared on Plating Pixels.