- 2 whole everything style bagels halved
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 whole pack Taylor Farms Baby Kale and Spinach Greens
- 6 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- 2 large eggs cracked into a cup or small bowl
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Slice and toast the bagels, set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium and add the green leaves.
- Cover with a lid and cook the greens for 2-3 minutes stirring once or twice until almost wilted.
- Season with some salt and black pepper then turn of the heat, keep covered.
- Add the vinegar to the boiling water and stir with a spoon vigorously creating a swirling motion in the water.
- Quickly drop the eggs into the water making sure they are separated from each other and cook for about 2 1/2 minutes, checking them with a slotted spoon. The whites should be cooked but with a soft yolk.
- Transfer the eggs to a paper towel while you construct the bagel. Lay a few slices on the bagel followed by the wilted greens.
- Top with a poached egg and finish with the other half of the bagel. Serve at once.
Recipe courtesy of Foodness Gracious.