- 1 pkg. Taylor Farms Apples & Greens
- 3 cups Cooked Wild Rice Blend (cooled)
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and chopped into small cubes
- ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- ½ cup Slivered Almonds, toasted
- ½ cup Crumbled Goats Cheese
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 3 tablespoons Onion (I just eyeball a slice about this volume)
- ¼ cup Honey
- ⅓ cup Olive Oil
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ cup (packed) Cilantro
For the Salad
- Place the salad mix in a large bowl. Gather the apples in the mix and roughly chop into cubes. Place back into the bowl. Add the rice, chicken, cranberries, almonds, and goats cheese in the bowl and toss. Add the dressing and toss until the salad is well coated.
- Serve chilled.
For the Dressing
- Place all of the ingredients except for the cilantro in a blender. Process on high until completely smooth. Add the cilantro and process on high for a bout 10-15 seconds, or until the cilantro is finely chopped and dispersed in the vinaigrette.
This recipe originally appeared on The Kitchen McCabe.